SAGA Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAGA Roleplay

Server Online IP: 109.73.163.13:5100 Owners: Daniel Escobar and Jack

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inScott_Perentizs Admin Application DonateButton

Scott_Perentizs Admin Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott

Scott_Perentizs Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Scott_Perentizs Admin Application   Scott_Perentizs Admin Application EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:07 pm

Ingame name: Scott_Perentizs

Information about yourself i.e age etc...: I'm 17 years old. I live in America. I love video games and sports. I have a great education and I play football and I wrestle. In my free time (almost all of the time), I play GTA SA. I have been playing GTA SAMP Since 2008. I first started on a Cops and Robbers server but then moved to a roleplaying server. Back then it was different. You couldn't run a red light....etc.

Why would you make a good admin: I'm on almost all day. I have been RPing since 2008 and I have been admins on EUrp and NJrp. I have great spelling and grammar and I can get along with anybody and everybody, but I can be a strict admin also. I don't allow people to DM for any reason. I hate hackers...etc. I won't let things slide. I will make the community as safe as possible.

Why do you think you should be selected over any other person who is applying: I'm always online and I'm rather friendly but strict. I don't let things fly by with me. I'll lay down the law when it needs to be. I don't let anything stop me and I'll def not let any players bring down this server.

Last edited by Scott on Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jack_Rocker
Owner
Owner

Scott_Perentizs Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Thank You   Scott_Perentizs Admin Application EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:37 am

Your application will be reviewed by the admin team.
Back to top Go down

Scott_Perentizs Admin Application
Page 1 of 1