SAGA Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAGA Roleplay

Server Online IP: 109.73.163.13:5100 Owners: Daniel Escobar and Jack

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdministration Application - Reese Ray DonateButton

Administration Application - Reese Ray

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reese_Ray

Administration Application - Reese Ray Empty
PostSubject: Administration Application - Reese Ray   Administration Application - Reese Ray EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Ingame name: Reese_Ray
Information about yourself i.e age etc...: Age:15 Name:Tyler Location:USA
Why would you make a good admin: I think I would be a good admin because I really listen to people and take what they have to say into consideration. I am honest, and I play the game at least every day, I understand all the rules, and I go by them, never breaking them.
Why do you think you should be selected over any other person who is applying: I think I clearly understand the rules, and when someone should be kicked/banned/jailed. I speak fluent english and I have been an admin on another server, but it was very small, only about 5-10 people played it, but it helped me understand how complicated admins have it. Over a few days of being an admin, you get to understand the keys and commands.
Back to top Go down

Administration Application - Reese Ray
Page 1 of 1